At Carlton Gardens Primary School all students are given an opportunity to attend a camp or sleepover. We feel these events allow us to cover areas of the curriculum that are difficult to teach in a normal class environment. As an essential part of the school curriculum, we expect that all students will attend camp.
- Prep students will have a sleepover at school in Term 4
- Grade 1 students will have a sleepover at a Playcentre in Term 2
- Grade 2 students will have a sleepover at Scienceworks in Term 4
- Grade 3/4 Students are having two nights away at The Island in Term 3
- Grade 5/6 students are going to Ferngully Lodge in Term 1